Over 4,000 New Yorkers will come out on Saturday, April 22nd, 2017 to serve at parks, gardens, community centers, and food pantries, shining a spotlight on the enormous impact volunteers have in New York City communities.
How to participate:
1. Visit https://www.newyorkcares.org/new-york-cares-day-spring and join the Big Apple Big Ten Team
2. Donate (if you can!) to help the cause
3. Look out for the email specifying where we will be volunteering. There is generally transportation to the event from downtown Manhattan, or you can travel there yourself.
4. Show up in your OSU gear and help make our city beautiful!
- April 22, 2017 at 9am – 1pm